CAD Intern – Kalamazoo, Michigan
Persons in the CAD Intern position shall be able to effectively perform the following tasks:
- Assist in drawing and detailing
- Assist in project documentation
- Assist in material take-offs
- Communicate details with customers
- Other duties as assigned
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
Persons in the CAD intern position shall have the ability to proficiently utilize the following tools & technologies associated with the job:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Advanced use of 2D AutoCad
- Intermediate use of Solidworks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project (Preferred)
- Previous drafting experience (Preferred)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Persons in the CAD intern position shall exhibit the following skills and abilities:
- Effectively able to manage one’s time and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to talk, listen, and ask questions to others to convey information effectively.
- Using logic, reasoning, and memory to solve problems.
- Ability to document problems/solutions in-depth
- Ability to use mechanical reasoning
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Effectively measure, model and detail existing fabrications
- Draw concepts as well as detailed fabrications