Project Engineer Intern – Lakeland, Florida
Persons in the Project Engineer Intern position shall be able to effectively perform the following tasks:
- Assist in drawing and detailing.
- Assist in preparation of project documentation.
- Assist in preparation of material take-offs.
- Assist Estimating Department.
- Communicate details with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tools & Technology
Persons in the Project Engineer Intern position shall have the ability to proficiently utilize the following tools & technologies associated with the job:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Advanced use of 2D AutoCad
- Intermediate use of Solidworks
- Previous drafting experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project (Preferred)
Skills & Abilities
Persons in the Project Engineer Intern position shall exhibit the following skills and abilities:
- Effectively able to manage one’s time and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to talk, listen, and ask questions to others to convey information effectively.
- Using logic, reasoning and memory to solve problems.
- Ability to document problems/solutions in-depth.
- Ability to use mechanical reasoning.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Effectively measure, model and detail existing fabrications.
- Draw concepts as well as detailed fabrications.