W. Soule Millwrights
Our millwrights are experts at getting processing lines and equipment running to get our customers back in business. From small machines to entire plants, we work hard to minimize costly downtime without sacrificing job quality or safety.
A professional attitude, superior training and quality workmanship set our industrial millwrights apart. Our seasoned leaders, some with 30 years of experience, are training our next generation of apprentices to continue the heritage of quality.
On-Call Emergency Availability
(24/7 @ 877.976.8531)
When breakdowns happen we quickly mobilize crews and tools to get lines back up and running – day or night.
Misaligned equipment causes unnecessary damage and downtime. W. Soule millwrights are highly-trained in the use of laser levels, theodolites and other alignment equipment to help keep our customers’ equipment working properly.
Industries of Focus
Examples of Our Millwright Work
Shutdowns & Large
Process & Utility B31.1
& B31.3 Piping & Rack
Fabrication & Install
Setting Air Handlers
Setting Tanks &
Set-up & Testing
Stair & Platform
Heat Exchanger Rigging
Laser Shaft & Optical
- Laser shaft and optical alignment
- Plant shutdowns, preventative maintenance & troubleshooting
- Production lines – installation, set-up, testing & decommissioning
- Rigging & installing small to very large & heavy industrial equipment including boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, cooling towers, skids & furnaces
- Shop & on-site fabrication of platforms, EQ supports, structural steel, etc.
- Start-up assistance
Training & Certifications
- Apprenticeship Training Program
- Flowserve Qualified Pump Repair Techs
- Flowserve Recirculation/Coolant Pump & Mock-up Training
- Gas & Steam Turbine Qualification
- Great Lakes Training
- Laser Alignment Classes
- Millwright Precision Optical Alignment
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Safety Training
- Superintendent & Leadership Training Program
- Welding Certifications including ASME & AWS
Contact W. Soule today to see how you can minimize down time.