Our millwrights are experts at getting lines and equipment running to get our customers back in business. Specializing in rotating equipment, from small machines to entire plants, we work hard to minimize costly downtime without sacrificing job quality or safety.
A professional attitude, superior training, and quality workmanship set our industrial millwrights apart. Our seasoned leaders, some with 30 years of experience, are training our next generation.
Misaligned equipment causes unnecessary equipment damage and downtime. W. Soule millwrights have a clear understanding of the importance of alignment principles, from the initial layout and leveling of equipment, to the final alignment of all the components, to help keep our customers’ equipment working properly.
- Laser Shaft and Optical Alignment
- Plant Shutdowns, Preventative Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Production Lines – Installation, Set-Up, Testing, and Commissioning
- Rigging and Installing Heavy Industrial Equipment
- Shop and On-Site Fabrication of Platforms, Structural Steel
- Plant Maintenance Support
Training and Certifications
- CICC Certified Rigger and Signaler
- UBC/Flowserve Qualified Pump Repair Technician
- Mechanical Power Transmission Components
- Machinery Layout and Installation Procedures
- Millwright Precision Optical Alignment
- Power Industrial and Rough Terrain Fork Truck Qualification
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Safety Training
- Welding Certifications including ASME and AWS