Our success here at W. Soule comes from our people. Our people come to work each day, put on the W. Soule hat, and provide excellent workmanship. It is our commitment to them to ensure they come to work in a safe environment. Whether it is in one of our facilities or yours, our commitment to our employees’ safety will always be our top priority. This commitment to our employees is upheld through teamwork which include:
- Rigorous project planning
- Equipping employees with the proper tools for the jobs
- Crews completing daily discussions of work tasks to identify and control associated hazards through the use of W. Soule Safe Task Analysis Cards.
- Shop Safety Committees at all our locations
- OSHA 30 Certifications for all shop and field supervisors
- Regulatory trainings for employees for confined space, fork lift, aerial lift, Lockout-Tagout, etc.
- Incident investigations compiled of a composite crew or supervisor and field worker to identify root causes and plan how to prevent future occurrences.