Working at W. Soule
W. Soule has over 500 employees and approximately 90 business staff hired directly by W. Soule. Our talented skilled trades team are hired through the local unions.
W. Soule offers fulfilling careers with competitive wages.
We hire staff in the areas of:
- Business development
- Drafting and detailing
- Human resources
- Material inventory management
- Mechanical engineers
- Project management
- Quality – engineering and inspectors
- Shop management
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement savings with 100% match up to 6%
- Tuition assistance
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Short and long term disability, employer paid
- Group life insurance, employer paid
- Flexible spending / dependent care spending accounts
- Health reimbursement account
Current Job Openings:
- Estimator/Project Manager, Service Group- Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Piping Detailer/Drafter – Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Safety & Health Internship – Kalamazoo, Michigan office
If you are interested in becoming part of the W. Soule team, please submit your resume via the form below.
Skilled Trades Team
As a union contractor, we utilize local unions throughout North America for our skilled trade needs. We rely on our partnerships with the local unions to provide the highly-skilled and professionally-trained workforce necessary to perform our work in our facilities and at job sites. By utilizing a union labor force, we can assure our standards of quality and workmanship are maintained, no matter where we work.
More information regarding a skilled trade career in the construction industry, contact:
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association
- United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights