Food and beverage is our largest industry of focus.
Some of our food clients have been with us since W. Soule began in 1946. We’ve helped them grown which has allowed us to grow and specialize too. Each day we put those decades of experience to work troubleshooting and implementing processes for our clients in all industries, especially food and beverage.
Over the years we’ve had the opportunity to complete some tangible and meaningful projects for high-level companies. Our employees have a great sense of pride when they can take their family to the grocery store and brag that they helped build, move and/or install the tools to create that product.
Over the years we’ve helped fabricate and install:
- Complete lines: bars, frozen food and food packaging systems
- Platforms: handrails, mezzanines, stairs and supports
- Conveyors and material handling systems: chutes, ASME tanks, bins, hoods, hoppers, machine guards, mix tanks, separators, augers
- Skid mounted process machinery
- Equipment to USDA’s Food, Dairy and Beverage Sanitary Grade Standards
- Utility piping: water, air, steam, condensate
- Water treatment & RO water systems
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems
Food and Beverage Equipment
Product Line Conveyors
Line Set-up & Install
Hoppers & Cyclones
With 0ver 125,000 square feet of fabrication shop space, W. Soule can handle projects of almost any size. Our team has custom manufactured thousands of pieces of stainless steel processing equipment to meet and often exceed FDA Food Sanitation requirements.
Sanitary and High-Purity Piping
W. Soule fabricates and installs process, high-purity and utility piping systems, using almost any material – carbon steel, stainless steel or special alloy. Prefabrication of piping skids and spools assures greater control and accuracy in complex projects, and significantly reduces the disruption at your plant for set-up, installation and implementation.
The W. Soule team of experienced craftsmen specialize in on-site assembly, installation, rigging and testing of equipment used in the food processing industry.
How can we help keep your food line moving? Contact our specialists.